Thank you Ilana Muhlstein! Being an avid biker, and lately hiker, and always surfer, the fact that 2B Mindset only focuses on nutrition was a big one for me. I was a part of the last Test Group and went from 191.6 to 181.2 lbs. This program works, folks and it’s taking off so I wanted to give you some tools to help market it better.
Here are the highlights of this program:
- Exercise is “Extra Credit”. Totally unique for us.
- No portion control containers or counting calories.
- Water first. You drink water before every meal—and even before your coffee.
- Veggies most. Vegetables are the dominant food group in this nutrition plan.
- There’s a roadmap for each meal of the day. It’s not rigid…it’s a template that lays out how much protein, veggies and fiber rich carbs you SHOULD have.
- You track your food. For now, you do this in the book you get with the program…soon there will be an app.
- Every day starts with a weigh in. This is designed to teach you what works and what doesn’t.
Here are some VERY helpful tools to help you better understand how to market 2B Mindset: