The 2018 Team Beachbody Team Cup competition starts on February 1. We want to help you and your team focus on a successful Team Cup!
First a little refresher of Eric Worre’s top 7 skills you need to develop in order to be a successful network marketer:
- Work from a list
- Invite from your list
- Present your product or business opportunity to the prospects you invite
- Follow up
- Sign up prospects to use or distribute your products
- Get them started right
- Promote yourself
To prepare for the Team Cup competition, we want you focusing on making and working from a list and pay attention to these tips:
- Use a Memory Jogger! (You can find this on our FCN Coach Resources page or download it by clicking HERE.)
- Go BIG. Don’t pre-judge people and eliminate them from your list based on your subjective conclusions. Put EVERYONE on your list!
- If you don’t know a potential prospect’s name, write a description of them.
Here’s a little story with a perfect example of the last tip:
I would notice a lady who would pass by my house almost every day with her chocolate lab. (Paying attention.) I wrote a note to myself about said woman. (Set intention.) One day while at local venue, I saw the woman and said “Oh, you’re the lady who walks her chocolate lab down my street! Hi, I’m Monica.” Her name is Pam. 🙂 (Follow through when the opportunity presented itself.)
Good luck to all our Team Cup teams!